Monday, December 24, 2012

No more facebook

So I guess I will have more time on my hands because I deleted my facebook. I'm just done with people saying horrible things about me cause I'm a stay-at-home mom and it may seem to them that my life consists of facebook. I don't have close friends, I don't do anything, or go anywhere so it was my outlet. Plus my sister told my mother that I have no life and all I do is get on facebook. I love my family and I don't see them much so that was a way of my communication into the world. But my life is with my kids right now and I think I'm doing a pretty good job of being there for them and I guess people resent that. I'm pretty positive and I wear my heart on my sleeve so I guess that makes me an easy target. I put 100 percent in my kids because I don't have a job and that also makes me an easy target. I have better things to do than argue about my life right now anyways.

So that is that. I'm sitting in Sofia's room right now because she is sick, cranky, and needs a nap. So when she goes to sleep I'm going to rap some presents and take a shower. I went to my in laws to rap everything last week while Olivia was at school. They are being spoiled by their father and I had to tell him not to spend anymore money. We are planning on moving in 2013 because we are outgrowing our home. So that's exciting for us, I love our home but Olivia needs a new bed and her room is too small for a bigger one.  Well Sofia is sleeping so that's my cue to get some things done. I plan on updating the girls blogs later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment