Sunday, November 25, 2012

Selling my stuff

I'm not in a very good mood right now, black Friday is over and I didn't get to do any shopping at all. Christmas is three weeks away and we haven't done barely any shopping. I should be able to go out and do a little shopping without asking. We have a wedding to go to in two weeks and I need a dress to wear. I was at the mall last night looking at dresses and Donny wanted to leave the mall. I wanted to buy myself something nice because I deserve to not look like crap. I need to rebraid my hair right now but I know if I tell my husband that I need just 50 dollars it will turn into an argument. So I'm selling my much loved and expensive things I bought myself when I was single. I miss being single right now. LOL It may not sound like the most positive thing to say but I don't care. I hate not being able to just relax and enjoy time to myself. I don't know when the last time I was able to stay in the bed and get some privacy. I'm not happy right now, so I figure if I write my feelings down it will change my mood. We are putting the Christmas tree up today and I don't want too ruin it because I'm upset right now. I will be very happy when I sell my stuff and get the things I need. It takes money to make sure you look nice and to make sure you don't let yourself go. I will post when I finally sell my stuff. WISH ME LUCK!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment