Saturday, July 14, 2012

Maybe I will come back to writing

well i thought i was done with writing, updating blogs, and writing in journals. but i think i will come back to write about my new journey. i haven't written since i had sofia and she is already one. so this is a great time to start. i was living with my parents because donny lost his unemployment benefits and my mother saw how poor we were and invited us to stay with her. i really don't want to write down everything that happened there because it would take me too long. so i am going to post some pictures of memories that we shared there. i love my parents and won't ever be able to repay them for what they have given my family and i. i am working on a little project for them but i don't know when i will be able to finish it. but i guess i will say that around the birth of sofia things started to look up again. she was born in may the same week donny went back to work. donny used his signing bonus and bought us a home. i love our little house and i won't ever wake up and say that i hate living in a warm place with a roof over our heads. we moved here in october right before halloween. so i went trick or treating with the girls alone. :( donny missed sofia's first halloween. when he was laid off the blessings that we didn't see is that he was there with me for every holiday and every event of olivia's life right by my side. our first special memory in our new house was sofia's first christmas. i thank GOD for the many blessings in my life. i'm not rich and i don't live in a mansion...but i've always had everything that i needed plus more to survive in life and be happy. over the years when donny was laid off i didn't realize that you don't have to have a lot of money to be happy. you can be happy with the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment