Sunday, November 28, 2010

Back in the ER

Back in the ER

Thursday night Olivia and I were watching t.v. in my bed and she got mad at me and starting hitting me. She may look little and innocent but she went wild on me hitting me with her curious George doll. She has a horrible temper like her father. So I yanked the monkey out of her hand and she starting hitting me with her itty bitty hands. So I kept pushing her away from me. I was feeling sick that is why I was laying down in the first place. She got really mad because I pushed her down and she hit her butt. So she gets up and kicks me in the stomach. I screamed so loud like someone was killing me. I have been in and out of the hospital since I’ve been pregnant. My mom heard all of the commotion and started yelling at her. So I called Donny and told him I was on my way to the ER cause Olivia kicked me in the stomach. To make a very long story short, I had to take this tiny three year old to the ER with me and I felt like an idiot. They checked the baby’s heartbeat and they checked me out to make sure the baby was okay. Olivia got to hear the baby’s heartbeat for the first time. So I wanted to write down the date which was Thursday November 11th 2010. I told Donny the baby isn’t born yet and she is already kicking the poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment