Thursday, February 11, 2010

valentines day

it was really sweet, yesterday while olivia was taking her nap donny surprised me. we were sitting on the couch and i was half asleep watching t.v. while he was on the computer. he warmed up the car and told me that i could go get my nails done. i thought that was really sweet because i was not expecting anything. i was just enjoying our little quiet time together. i told him that i like being treated like a princess. i like it when he makes me feel like i am number one. i am a big brat and he always gives me everything that i want. so he is getting a new phone for valentines day because i kind of ruined his other one. because he let me use his phone on the way to my moms. and i forgot to give it back to him and left it on my lap. i forgot it was there and when i got out of the car it hit the snow and didn't make any noise. we were dropping olivia off for a couple of hours because it was donny's birthday. well later that night he asked me where his phone was. i called my parents to see if i left it over their house and my dad told me that he found it in the driveway and marvin and ang ran it over when they left my parents. so i drive over to get the phone and the phone protector was totally smashed but the phone was working. i gave it to donny and he told me that the phone was off track which really sucks because i kind of eat up phones. and i was hoping that is was okay so i wouldn't have to hear donny talk about my little problem. i think i went through 3 phones last year. it's because i have to get olivia out of the car, i have to grab the diaper bag, and i have to get my purse. it always seems like i have so much to carry and then i am very forgetful. i just need to get a really big purse to put a change of clothes for olivia in case she has an accident. since she is potty trained i don't need a diaper bag anymore...i hate that thing. i want a really big coach bad. i have always been the type of mother that didn't want to strut around with a big stupid bag that had bears or clowns on it. i want to look normal as possible and not look like a frumpy poo. it's so easy to get into that life style being a mother. well that's it for now. i just want to write about donny being a sweetheart.

1 comment:

  1. She is the technology monster...she eats up phones and computers..LOL

    ReplyDelete