Wednesday, November 11, 2009

santa clause

I’m sitting here watching cartoons with Olivia while she is eating breakfast. She woke up today earlier than normal. She will probably take an early nap and I might go down with her. She went to bed late and I am tired today. She is supposed to go to story time but she hates going and I am too tired to fight with her. She won’t get down and play with the other kids. And when they play music she has no interest in getting down and dancing. And if I put her down she starts crying and whining. So I don’t feel like fighting with her by getting her ready and then fighting with her at story time. We have clashing personalities so that’s what we do most of the time. The day always starts off normal and then for some reason she tries all day to piss me off. Donny thinks it’s funny because he is a witness to her efforts in making me mad. She has his personality so they are BFF’s. I am hoping it gets better but she is so stubborn I have a feeling she is going to be a horrible teenager. I hope I am wrong, she just needs to be in a lot of activities. I am anticipating the when she can go to dance class. I am going to put her in tumbling so she can release some of her energy in a positive atmosphere. She has more energy than I can handle. And since it’s too cold for her to go outside she watches too much TV. I want to get her the “Your baby can Read” learning system for Christmas.
We tell her everyday that Christmas is coming and Santa is going to bring her presents. She tells us daily new items that she wants Santa Clause to buy her. This morning she told me she wants a monkey shirt like my shirt. She also told me she wants new babies and lots of toys. And she asks me everyday; “Mommy where’s Christmas go”? I wonder if she will go insane when she takes her pictures with Santa this year. We are going to take her to see Santa next week. Well this is really boring so I’m going to go hopefully I don’t fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment