Sunday, December 9, 2018

Everything That We’ve Waited For

The last time that I wrote in this journal, I was living in a trailer and we were hoping and praying that we would find a house. We moved three more times before we found our wonderful home. Now I’m sitting in our room listening to Donny snore. It’s late but we had to connect before starting a new week. This has been the worst week of 2018. I was going to post on my fb that our lives were perfect three years in a row. But then we found out that Donny’s mom is sick. We made sure to go to church to pray for her healing today. When we got there I fought back the tears just walking in the door. Donny has kept his strong man face on through this whole situation. It sucks that men have to do that. I’ve seen him cry and I know he does so he doesn’t have to hold it in for us. I told him to let out his emotions, you just have to. He’s being strong for everyone else in the family. I think he’s so amazingly strong.

          So we both went to the alter together and prayed for her, by this time I was sobbing and tears were streaming down my face. I asked for a prayer cloth to take back to her. The pastors mother blessed one with oil and I clung to it and cried even more. I cried walking through the church looking for Donny. I didn’t even care if anyone was looking at me. She was put on multiple prayer lists and people hugged me and told me about Gods miracles. I do believe it can happen. And this just came out of nowhere too. We’ve had other things going on as well with my family. And my mom was sick too where I thought I might lose her. So we’ve had a rough past month and we are hoping that the rest of the Christmas season will be magical as they always have been.

       We have presents stashed everywhere in the house because we’ve been so busy, we haven’t had any time to organize anything. We’ve done a lot of online shopping so the kids have been home when they’ve arrived. We’ve had to stuff them where we could and very quickly too. Christmas is coming so fast, we still have so much to do. We have so much to be happy for. We finally have a wonderful home to raise the kids in. I love our house so much. I say it constantly out loud and I thank God for it frequently. The kids love the house so much too. Before we found it we were loving bewtween two houses and I was taking the kids to school from Lke Orion everyday. It was a stressful mess. My mother-I’m-law would get mad at me so I would leave. Or when things weren’t going well at my moms I would go back to Donny’s moms house. But in the end I hated it at Donny’s moms and when school was done we stayed at my moms until we closed on the house. We had all of belonging in storage and besteeen two houses. We looked at so many messsd up houses so when we saw our house we put in an offer right away. Our first home is down the street from my parents first home. And Olivia’s bus stop is on the same road as my parents old house. I hope one day I can go in and see the other house my parents built. I am so happy with this part of my life. I am almost 40 and I am finally secure about where I am in life. We finally have everything that we’ve been waiting for. ❤️  



No comments:

Post a Comment