Wednesday, June 19, 2013

If I just sit here a little while longer

I am so overwhelmed this week, I feel like I am always running as soon as I wake up. The girls are a handful these days and I never get to relax. I don't have one person to help me get through things. Everyone needs at least one person. I get so sad when I see other moms together and I am always alone. Its such a struggle just being with the kids. I came here to write these feelings down so I can maybe release how I feel. I'm just so drained and I want to step away for a minute to catch my breath. I am supposed to workout in 3 hours and I was contemplating on going or not. If I don't go then I will be highly disappointed in myself. I have been gaining weight from eating when I have been stressed. Its hard to look at my body in the mirror I hate to look at myself. I don't think I have ever had a positive body image and I am working on myself for my little girls. I don't want them to go through the things I went through. I am hoping when I wake up I will feel better after I workout.
I am just so sad right now and I feel alone. I hate feeling like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment