Sunday, November 18, 2012

Olivia's school project

Today Olivia and I went to the fabric store to get supplies for her Thanksgiving project on being thankful. She had to make a quilt and put things on it that she is thankful for. She is such a sweet little girl and my favorite things that she mentioned were having a bed to sleep in and having food to eat. That made me proud of her because she has a lot of material things and she didn't mention one of them. I am very thankful for my family and where we've come from these past few years. We went Christmas shopping over the weekend with such ease, not worring about money. Two Christmas's ago Donny was laid off and his unemployment ended right before Christmas. I held in my disappointment as long as I could and I broke down on my cell phone to my mother in the grocery store. All I could think about was my little girl not having any Christmas presents. Everything worked out but in the moment I paniced with the uncertantity of what was to happen next.
CUT UP MATERIAL
ORGANIZED THE MATERIAL
MADE SURE WE HAD A GOOD PATTERN
FINALLY FINISHED

No comments:

Post a Comment