Saturday, November 10, 2012

Its saturday morning

My hubby bought me a phone that has access to all my media accounts. I can get on twitter, facebook, and I can write in my blog from my phone. So this is my first post using my cell phone. Last night I went to zumba class while he watched the girls and I was the happiest ever. I've been telling him that I needed a day when I can do something without the kids but for months I haven't done anything. So I scheduled a time to go to zumba class with an old friend and it was amazing. The zumba instructor was awesome, she kicked our butts. And after class they always take a group picture of everyone looking a sweaty mess. I tried to pose and look extra cute. LOL

Ok I'm going to make french toast for the girls for this Saturday morning. Olivia woke me up saying, "mommy it's french toast day. Here is a picture from zumba class last night

No comments:

Post a Comment