Monday, June 22, 2009

getting ready to go

i am getting me and olivia's clothes ready to go to north carolina. i have like 10 shirts ready to go cause it is so hot down there. i am wearing a bunch of skirts because i don't want to wear a bunch of pants. we are going to my cousins wedding when we are there so i have to pack some cute stuff for the both of us. it's just going to be me, olivia, and some of my family going. i am really excited because olivia will be going out of the state for the first time. i will have the camera ready for a bunch of pictures and videos. i am bringing my pm3 player too, to listen to music going down there. i hope it is fun and i hope i get to stay with someone that is cool and not dirty. i have not been down there since the summer of 05. i will try to write when i am down there. alright i gotta go to bed.
later

No comments:

Post a Comment