Thursday, May 28, 2009

sitting here thinking about him

okay i have changed my blog about a billion time and i think i am done now. well i have to be if i want to keep everything...like my pictures. i am just sitting here looking at some of my wedding photos and thinking of my hubby. we are going through a rocky part in our marriage and some days are just so hard to get through. and then the other day i stayed the night at my moms and he went to his moms so we could do laundry. it was so sad when he was saying goodbye to olivia. it was like looking into the future of what would happen if we don't get it together. it made me really sad. i won't ever give up on my marriage. i have to stay in it through the good and bad. right now the bad is just happening. and there are good days. there are days where i feel like a 19 year old girl all over again...like today. we were at his moms and he was with his father for a couple of hours. and i didn't see him for half of the day. he came in and man i thought he was the sexiest man alive. he looked so fine today. i just wanted to get in his face and kiss him. i just think that we spend too much time together. because after all this time together i still adore him. and i only want to be with him and spend the rest of my life with him. okay i am going on and on. it is late and i have to get up early!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment