Monday, May 18, 2009

have not blogged in forever







i have been blogging for a long time now. my newer place of choice was myspace. but it seems a little too open and too many people were taking what i wrote the wrong way. so now i am here creating a new place and hopefully i will stay here for a while. i am currently a stay at home mother preparing myself to go back into the workforce. i will not have a conventional job...and thankfully not a 9 to 5 gig. i will be a ZUMBA instructor on the 30 of this month. my mother invested in me once again so i can be succesful and happy. my husband has been laid off from GM for a while now and things have been very tight and stressful around the house. so i have decided to make my hobby into a proffession to create more money for extra adventures like traveling and going to the mall with olivia. it's a great hobby, it's fun, and it's allowed me to fit back into my skinny jeans. eventally i will be going back to school to finish my BA and get a certificate to become a dental assistant. so if things go well in the dental field i will go to school for the last tme to become a hygenist. and that pretty much sums up my new goals.

so the hubby and i might go on a mini vaca at the end of june. well olivia and i are definately going because i need to get away for a while. donny has not made up his mind if he is going or not. we are going to n.c. to a family reunion. he went once before and didn't like it because he thought it would be totally different. i would like olivia to meet more of my family. i want to take her to the zoo when we get there because they are supposed to have an award winning facility. plus it's close to all of the ledwell land that my family once owned.

well i guess that is all the updating i will do for now. i have to get up with olivia tomorrow. plus i have laundry to do and it's really late. we will probably go to the mall tomorrow so she can play in the food court. i need to find her some summer clothes for the trip. she does not have her summer clothes yet because of the cold weather here.
later...
klafear






No comments:

Post a Comment